Stripey tee – Charity Shop | Dungarees – New Look SALE | Coat – Zara | Bag – Accesorise
I’m currently 23 and feel the years slipping through my fingers. I mean my son is nearly 4! It only felt like the other day that I wrote him this letter when he turned 3. Rather than letting life happen to me, I want to take a bit more control and so decided to create a bucket lis. In otherwords, a mission to complete everything on there before I’m 25 and actually feel accomplished. That gives me just 15 months in which to do it, eek! I just want to wake up on my 25th birthday and be like hell yes, you’ve smashed life so far honey boo, keep rising 💪🏼
So here’s the list:
- Go to Paris
- And Rome
- Go on a hot air balloon ride
- Learn to drive
- Get a tattoo
- Volunteer abroad
- Volunteer more in general (I want to work a couple of Saturdays in Oxfam)
- Do yoga every day for a month
- Speaking of yoga, I want to be able to do the splits again!
- Learn to cook Jamaican food
- And Thai food!
- Don’t use plastic for a month
- Go on a road trip with a friend
- Sew a piece of clothing
- Make a nut roast from scratch for Christmas dinner
- Go camping with my son for a weekend
- Travel on a boat
- Visit a beach in the UK Ive never been to before
- Start writing a book??
- Read 15 books (this is a lot for me, that’s going to be one a month!)
- Paint a canvas
- Go to a dance class
- Attend a family friendly festival
- Embrace minimalism
- And last but not least, start learning a new language
I’ve kept it fairly realistic! Knowing that I can achieve those things should give me even more will power and determination. If you follow me on twitter, please tweet me asking how I’m getting on with this bucket list! I have a habit of starting things and not completing them, oops. Wish me luck!
I’d love to see if you write a 25 before 25 list, send over a link so I can see it.
Never miss a post with Bloglovin!